Santa Ana National Wildlife RefugeLocated 12 miles away, this 2,000-acre national wildlife refuge on the Mexico-U.S. border is perched along the banks of the Rio Grande in the Lower Rio Grande Valley. A protective climate for migratory birds, it's home to several endangered species and unique regional flora and fauna. Visitors can catch glimpses of a variety of wildlife, including the Gulf Coast jaguarundi, blue-winged teals, hawks, falcons, ospreys, and the northern harrier, while strolling miles of hiking and walking trails.
- Tierra Santa Golf Course 5 miles
- San Juan Basilica 9 miles
- RGV Premium Outlets 11 miles
- Nuevo Progresso Mexico 12 miles
- Santa Ana Wildlife Refuge 12 miles
- McAllen International Airport 15 miles